1) Any sort of abusive dialect won't go on without serious consequences onto this blog.
2) No political issues are to be discussed about on this blog, recalling the fundamental theme.
3) Be extremely abstract to the points; don't get strayed by some unimportant variables.
4) This blog is our very own perception, what we feel and what we need to express. It doesn't decide any legitimate speculation or any scientific articulations, nor does it support them.
5) View of remarks isn't our commitment.
6) Genuinity is furthermore not our commitment.
7) The blog's content isn't a spam, isn't machine-or haphazardly produced, and does not contain deceptive or undesirable business content intended to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to facilitate unlawful acts, (for example, phishing) or deceive beneficiaries with regards to the wellspring of the material, (for example, parodying).
8) You may not modify copy, publish, display, transmit, adjust or in any capacity misuse the content of the Site. All rights, including copyright and trademark, in this site are possessed by or authorized to Nanoland Limited. Only if you obtain prior written consent from us and from all other entities with an interest in the relevant intellectual property may you publish, display or commercially exploit any material from the Site.
9) You concur not to transmit or generally make accessible any content that is false, destructive, debilitating, damaging, convoluted, defamatory, derogatory, demonizing (counting deriding of the Site), revolting, vulgar or that advances brutality, racial disdain, terrorism or illicit acts, or is generally offensive (as controlled by us in our sole prudence).
10) You concur not to transmit or generally make accessible through the Site any personal advertising, junk mail, spam, junk letters, fraudulent business models or offer available to be purchased of any products or administrations, aside from in regions particularly assigned for such purposes.